Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Irrationality

Bali was actually one of the places mooted for our company year-end trip. In the end, they decided on Bangkok.

But after what happened in Bali, my colleagues are having second thoughts on going to Bangkok as well, reason being that it's also a tourist destination in the region. Maybe it's just me, but I really can't see the logic in that. Wouldn't that rule out just about everywhere in the region? Not that I care much anyway. I wasn't too keen on Bangkok in the first place.

A colleague also suggested that it'll be safe to go during the month of Ramadan, as Muslims aren't supposed to commit evil during then. When I heard this I was like, you mean they're allowed to kill people outside of Ramadan??

Anyway, I don't think it's any safer back home. There's an intrinsic fear in me when I take the mrt to work during the morning peak hour. I think it's one of the most dangerous places to be. That's why I tend to go to the very first few cabins. I figure that a terrorist would likely target the middle where it's most crowded. The tail part isn't safe too because you'll gana no matter what. Then again, maybe it's just me.

Go kill yourselves lah, stupid terrorists.

1 Comments:

Blogger chiakhong said...

And I take the MRT to Yishun station!

Can they move the naval base to elsewhere, where the ang-mohs dont take bus and come anywhere near me?

=)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home