Saturday, October 08, 2005

Buble - King of Covers

Buble doing a cover of Steven Gerrard
Michael Buble, who is in town for a concert on monday, is quoted in Life! today saying:
It's easy to write a song. I wrote Home in 15 minutes and it was No. 1 on American jazz charts for, like, eight weeks. But I think it's a lot harder to re-invent an old song.
Ah, so much for songwriting then. Now wouldn't that make Boyzone the greatest group in the world?

Haha. Sorry Michael, as much as I love your covers like Sway and How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, I think it'll do your credibility as a singer a lot of good if you sing more original hits.

After all, it'll only take you 150 minutes to come up with an album like that. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Oh said...

I didn't. :)

Like what you said, I'm not exactly sure if he's a good showman. My colleague went. While she said she enjoyed it, she said she fell asleep too, haha.

But i love Sway - it has been my ringtone for more than a year!

Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home