Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Final Countdown

Beyond: 三缺一 for so long
6 more days to the Beyond Farewell Concert!

It's hard not to get excited when my old friend is counting down to it almost everyday. He's their greatest fan EVER. Although I'm not as big a fan as he is, I'm also really looking forward to it.

This morning, I digged out an old Beyond compilation cd I used to really like and ripped it. It's one of those you could get from Bugis Street back in the mid-to-late-90s. It is, in fact, one of two cds that introduced me to Cantonese songs (the other being an Andy Lau Greatest Hits also from Bugis Street).

It is also the only Beyond cd I have, so you can see I'm not the mostest die-hardest fan out there. Shame on me, yeah. But with one cd I got most of their famous hits before 黄家驹 died. No wonder the RIAA is hoping mad, ha!

Who cares? I think Beyond rocks! Everybody loves Beyond, non? Heheh.. maybe it's just a guy thing. It seems like the gals don't really dig them.

Whatever. Let the countdown begin! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger chiakhong said...

I would not say I am their biggest fan, but they are definitely my fave music act =)

Monday, October 10, 2005 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home