Friday, October 14, 2005

Sudoku

The round headed one forwarded me a link to the game Sudoku. It's quite fun and challenging and is supposed to be taking the world by storm (at least according to itself and its Wiki page).

Try it out. You can find some tips at the Wiki page, like cross-hatching. It can be quite time consuming for first timers, but good entertainment on a lazy Friday. I took 46 minutes to complete my first Easy game.

Not bad, I think, when you consider the fact that I took a nap and read some email in between. Haha. I completed my second in 8 minutes 30 seconds without breaking!

Oh ya, just one more day to go!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no...
I still haven't solve any yet...

:(

round head

Monday, October 17, 2005 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Oh said...

3?

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home